1. View multiple pin maps from your PC, Mac, iPad or iPhone.
2. Access critical data of your latest workorders instantly from the map.
3. Get directions to these addresses with one click and get the info you need to do the job.
4. Completely integrated with
5. Map addresses or GPS points.
6. Looks up GPS points.
7. Search and filter by department, job status, or any keyword; also map hand selected data points.
8. Customize with your own pins
10. Runs on all versions of FileMaker 12 and higher.
Use Case 1: Update workers on their iPads
In this situation, the hosted program provides up to date information on the latest work orders and maps all or a selected
Workers can search by any keyword, department, or selection. For example, if you want to find all the meters installed, simply search for them and map.
Use Case 2: Analyze your past workorders, for budget purposes
For this application, the user has their own copy of the app on their desktop or iPad. With it, they can import a subset of the data and perform various mapping searches. Together with powerful PWM reporting, this app can help you justify budgets, identify trouble spots and more.
Use Case 3: Map infrastructure items
Dynamically updated, searchable infrastructure items, such as valves, pipes, vehicles and other assets can be mapped using the GPS features of the program. The iPad can GPS locate any point by latitude, longitude and Altitude and these numbers recorded. The maps can display these items. Data can also be exported to other mapping apps.
Here is a video of our latest release: